Subject: Patient isolation unit
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Birgit Lao" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 12:19:44 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Birgit Lao,

We are representatives of the Isovac Products LLC from the USA,  in Europe.
Our products for Patient Isolation are at the highest rank
internationally.
Our products have passed all the tests of The USA Health authorities.

Our Capsules protect both the patient and the nursing staff fully, in the 
case when a patient has been exposed to a contagious disease, virus or 
similar, or the patient has to be protected against disease.
The patient can be transported with this capsule safely also by plane.

I have attached an introduction of the product to this mail.

To whom could we be in touch with in this matter?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,

SuAga OÜ
Deniz Bedretdin
+372 504 9064

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>